Thursday, August 27, 2009

In the Air

Today is Wednesday, and I've very much enjoyed my time here in Europe. Though, i've seen only London, it is impossible to say that my time here has not been extraordinary. Let's begin with Friday. Here is the excerpt from my Journal:

"Thursday August 20th, 2009

So, here i am on this awesome flight to London, England. Chelsea, an awesome girl, 17, with her grandmother, great aunt and annoying cousin are traveling for fun for a little London trip. She's great and has been making the flight tolerable. I'm terribly missing those of Loma which I was fortunate enough to see just tuesday and until today. Journey's Queen Victoria, 118 Wellington street, London, England SE186XY, is where i'm staying tonight. Should be fun seeing Scott, Scott, Aubrey and Anne. I can't wait for this trip. SERIOUSLY. EEK! so exciting!!! Ack!!! Anyways we'll see how i get to where i need to be in the morning.

Love, John

OH! PS! my dream was this. I was walking with claire at a lagoon, taking photo's, but then i came back to take photo's again. I stepped on a Rock and people began screaming as the ground shook. I had my camera in hand, I looked into the Lagoon...about the size of your average household pool and a black thing began to surface. I feel back onto something squishy and it bagan to rise. Killer whales were swimming out of a lagoon, I tried keeping my camera dry as i was lifted into the air on the Whale, and the whale crashed me into the side of the mountain where I died instantaneously and as i watched claire grow smaller and smaller as i was being taken away. OH and there were like...9 claire clones with a purple top and black pants...SUPER WEIRD. LOL."

Saturday was exceptionally enjoyable. Now being with Scott, Scott, Aubrey and Anne, riding the Tube was no longer difficult to do with friends and knowing that you were really all in this together. *sings song from HM*. From Woolwich, we rode the Tube to Earl's Court, changing trains once. Walking down the streets with our luggage wasn't the funnest of times, but after getting to The Abbey, I found that I was mildly satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment